Landmark University Post-UTME Form, cost, eligibility and registration details for 2023/2024 Academic Session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full time degree programmes of the Landmark University, Omu-Aran, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- School fees are paid in 4 installment
- Free Tuition/School Fees for all Programmes in the College of Agriculture.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE COLLEGES
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
1. B.Sc (Computer Science) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Biochemistry) – 4 years
3. B.Sc (Microbiology) – 4 years
4. B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
5. B. Sc (Physics) – 4 years
6. B.Sc (Mathematics) – 4 years
7. B.Eng (Civil Engineering) – 5years
8. B.Eng (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
9. B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering) – 5years
10. B.Eng (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) – 5 years
11. B.Eng (Agri & BioSystems Engineering) – 5years
BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc (Accounting) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Banking & Finance) -4 years
3. B.Sc (BusinessAdministration) -4years)
4. B.Sc (Economics) – 4years
5. B.Sc (Political Science) -4years
6. B.Sc (International Relations) – 4years
7. B.Sc (Sociology) – 4years
1. B.Agric. (Crop Science) – 5years
2. B.Agric. (Animal Science) – 5years
3. B.Agric. (Agric.Extension & Rural Development) – 5years
4. B.Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
5. B.Agric. (Soil Science) – 5years
- Food Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Home Science and Management
- Applied Biology Biotechnology
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit our Admission application portal via https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/ to commence the application process
- Login details will be sent to both your email and phone number after successful payment of the Application fee , ensure that they are valid
- Your GSM number must be in International format i.e. start with 234 for Nigerian Line (e.g. 2348056789012) else you will not receive SMS alert.
- Make Sure Your Email Address is valid, This email will be used to send Admission information to you.
- Ensure that your UTME Reg No is correct, you will not be able to edit it after payment is made
- Verve, MasterCard, Visa and E-Tranzact Cards are the only acceptable means of payment on this platform. CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE SCHOOL PREMISES
- Please note that if you have already filled the form but could not complete payment immediately, you are to try again by refilling with same previous details and confirm that your saved details are accurate. If they are not, please send an email of complaint with proof of ownership of Application Details to [email protected]
Prospective students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying rules and regulations of God Almighty, the founder and funder of the University, cum University Authority. Students are expected to exhibit core value-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s Core Values of
- » Spirituality
- » Possibility Mentality
- » Capacity Building
- » Integrity
- » Responsibility
- » Diligence
- » Sacrifice.
In our screening of prospective students these requirements are tested.
Your grade and test scores help us to assess your academic promise, but they are not the only basis for assessing a candidate’s admissibility. As a Christian Mission University, intending students of the University must be God fearing, love Him and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him.
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply