Covenant University Post-UTME Form, eligibility, and registration details for the 2023/2024 session have been announced. The general public is hereby informed that Covenant University is now selling admission forms for its undergraduate programmes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply For 2023/2024 Covenant University Post-UTME Screening
Visit: https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than a 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2023 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply