Charles Darwin University (CDU), Australia offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to students from outside Australia who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
- Application deadline: The deadline for applications is 9th June, 2023.
- Host Institution(s): Charles Darwin University, Australia
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship value/duration: 25% or 50% of the tuition fee which applies to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible applicants must:
- • Applicant must apply to commence study in 2023
- • Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course;
- • Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- • Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- • Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Applicants are to visit: https://www.cdu.edu.au/international/how-apply to apply for a course in the school.
- After applying for admission to the school, applicants are to complete the scholarship application form online via this link: https://www.cdu.edu.au/form/vcihas.
What happens next?
The outcome of your application will be notified to you by email within a month of the closing date of the scholarship. Please note that the scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply