Niger Delta University (NDU) Admission List has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Niger Delta University can proceed to check their admission status. The list has been made available on both the JAMB CAPS and School Portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check NDU Admission List
- Go to clearance.nduportal.com.
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Click on “Check Admission” to view your status and download your admission letter
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. CLICK HERE for a detailed procedure on that.
Instructions for Completing the NDU Online Clearance
Please ensure that you go to an Internet centre that is reliable with knowledgeable staff. NDU nor its agents will not be held liable for any errors.
1. Proceed to NDU Admission Office, Main campus for O-level verification.
2. After Verification, log on to https://www.ndufees.com and click on Newly Admitted Student
3. Input your Post UTME email and JAMB Registration Number
4. Activate your account with the One-Time-Password sent to your mail when you sign in on www.ndufees.com again.
5. Generate an acceptance e-teller and make payment online.
6. After making payment, click home to print out your acceptance Receipt.
7. Thereafter proceed to clearance.nduportal.com click on Start Clearance to start online clearance process
8. Fill the form
9. log on to https://www.ndufees.com and pay school fees
10. After payment of fees, proceed to clearance.nduportal.com to upload all necessary documents
11. Print all necessary documents
12. Proceed to your respective Department in the University for physical verification of uploaded documents.
13. After verification, you can proceed to print out the Admission letter and clearance certificate.
Note 1: Failure to pay fees/charges nullifies your admission after two weeks of receiving your provisional admission.
Note 2: Non-refundable acceptance/matriculation fee is N40, 000. 00 only for year one students
Note 3: Non-refundable acceptance/matriculation fee for Direct Entry students
i. N110, 000.00 for Faculty of Law
ii. N80, 000.00 for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
iii.N60, 000.00 for all other Faculties
Note 4: You can only pay your acceptance/School fee online.
Note 5: Scanned Documents to be uploaded
i. O level Result(s)
ii. Birth certificate or Age decleration
iii. Local Government identificate certificate
iv. Two duly signed Attestation letter addressd to The Registrar, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island,
v. Duly signed Statutory Declaration from Law Court.
Important Note: Your Admission Letter, Clearance Certificate and other relevant documents
can only be printed after payment of School fees not later than two weeks after receiving
your provisional admission after which the admission offer will be voided and your slot be
given to another.
Congratulations to all the candidates!
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply