The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government National Scholarship Award for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, ND/HND and NCE students in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship award is for the payment of:
1. Institutional charges and school fees and
2. For Personal maintenance;
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
The scholarship are tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
i. Institutional charges and fees and
ii. For Personal maintenance;
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. Science and Technology
B. Medicine and Para-medicals
E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
F. Entrepreneural Studies,
H. Environmental Sciences
How To Apply for Federal Government National Award Scholarship:
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education portal via; http://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/28527
- Supply a valid email address and password on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” form to register. If you have registered, you can access the application form using the same email and password through the “Log In” form.
- Please note that you are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary before the application deadline.
- Be informed that all asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” links on both the top and bottom of the form.
- After completing the form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy;
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- CGPA results.
The registration portal will be opened 6th February, 2023 to 20th March, 2023.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
- [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
Visit The Official website for this scholarship
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply