The IBBU Admission Lists have been released. Candidates who applied for undergraduate admission at Ibrahim Badamosi University (IBBU) are to proceed to check their admission status. The list has been made available online, candidates should follow the steps outlined below to check the list.
How to check IBBU admission List on school’s portal
- 1. Log on to http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2
- 2. Make sure you have your correct JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No.
- 3. Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided above
- 4. Click on the button title Check Admission Status
- 5. A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
- 6. For further enquiry, please use the contact form on the “Contact page” or send an email to [email protected]
How to check the admission list on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission
Candidates are also to visit JAMB CAPS to check their admission status and if admitted, either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Note: Successful candidates who find their names on the IBB University site and not on the JAMB site should make sure they have their O’Level result(s) uploaded on the JAMB site; This is to enable IBBU upload your name on the JAMB site.
Share This Post: