This is to inform all candidates who choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi as their university of first choice for 2022/2023 admission and scored 170 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct Entry (DE) candidates that they are to visit the university website via portal.abtu.edu.ng/screening and update their bio-data as follows:
How to Apply for ATBU Post-UTME:
- Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number with JAMB registration Number as Username and ‘password’ as default password
- Proceed to make a payment of N2,000 only as the online screening fee into ABTU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result(s) ‘AR’ should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Download the online screening acknowledgement slip for purpose of physical screening
- The portal will remain open for one week to enable prospective candidates update their bio-data commencing from Wednesday, 7th December, 2022 to Wednesday, 14th December, 2022
NOTE: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB profile.
Note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ level results on their JAMB profile. please.
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply