University of Delta Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released on the school portal. Candidates who applied admission into University of Delta, Agbor, and participated in the screening exercise can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check Your Admission Status On School Portal
- Visit https://unidel.waeup.org/login
- Enter your Username and password in the spaces provided
- Click on Login and proceed to check your admission status
How To Check Your Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer
Admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB CAPS to either accept or reject their admission. CLICK HERE for details. Congratulations to all the newly admitted candidates.
Congratulations to the Admitted ones!
Share This Post: