The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the university can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online both on the school portal and on JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How to Check EBSU admission list on the school portal
Admitted candidates are to CLICK HERE for the acceptance fee payment procedure and registration.
How to Check EBSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
You are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: Important Note: All newly admitted Candidate must accept their admission from JAMB CAP before proceeding to make acceptance payment, and acceptance and school fee payment invoice must be through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform or directly from remita (remita.net) will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
Registration Procedure for admitted candidates
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply