Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All interested and qualified candidates are to apply. See procedures below;
How to Apply
- Visit: https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/ApplicationInvoice/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=5, Generate an invoice of N15,000.00 on ESUT portal through the link below and the take the Generated invoice to any of the following banks: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc to pay for the application form. You can also pay for the form online using the Quickteller platform.
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter surname, firstname, middle name, email address, and click on submit button.
- Printout your JUPEB Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under JUPEB section, click on the “Complete JUPEB Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
Applicants into 2022/2023 Preliminary programme are advised to be checking this website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2023 direct entry UTME during the programme.
All candidates are required to use valid e-mail address and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Applicants are to note that 2022/2023 entrance examination shall hold at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, Agbani Campus.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Phone: 08033100168, 08121200168
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply