ADSU UTME/DE Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programme of the Adamawa State University for the 2021/2022 session are to proceed to check their admission status.
The UTME Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been published on the school’s notice board, prospective student are to proceed to the notice board to check if they have been admitted.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/JMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form
- Original JAMB admission letter
How To Check ADSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- 1.Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- 2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- 3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- 4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Admitted candidates are to equally visit JAMB CAPS and accept their admission to be able to print their JAMB admission letters
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply