This is to inform all UTME/DE candidates who chose Nigerian Army University Biu as First Choice for 2023/2024 for admission and have a score of 170 and above in the 2022 UTME that they are required to register online for Post-UTME/DE screening exercise from Monday 31st October to Friday 18th November, 2022.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita (www.remita.net). Candidates should ensure that the name on the Remita receipt is the same as the name on their JAMB registration slip.
- The Remita receipt should be sent as an attachment via email to [email protected]
- The email should contain the following details:
- Full name (Same as in the JAMB Slip)
- JAMB registration number
- Service details such as: Service number and Units (Serving personnel only)
- All Candidates (UTME/DE) are to upload their O’level results on the JAMB CAPS portal
- DE Candidates are to also send their A Level results to [email protected]
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
Only candidates who chose NAUB as their first choice and scored a minimum of 170 points in the 2022 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Lower-Credit or NCE with at least 10 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
In addition, all candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NAUB as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as amount, fill all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt as mentioned in (2) above
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
- This exercise must be completed on or before 26th January, 2022.
Sani Sumaila IBRAHIM FSS MSS DSS pjsc MTRCN PhD
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply