The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites all eligible candidates for a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 15th to Thursday, 17th November, 2022 at the University campus.
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their Institution of choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which was conducted by the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB). Direct Entry candidates are also eligible and required to sit for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to:
- I) check the University website(www.futa.edu.ng) for mode of payment for application;
- ii) download, complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application Form online; and
- III)print out a copy
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
All candidates are to come along with the items listed below to the screening venue:
- I)JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct Entry candidates.
- ii)Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form.
- iii) Evidence of payment via REMITA.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
The Application/Registration Form will be available online between Friday, 21st October, 2022 and Friday, 11th November, 2022.
For more information, visit the University website – www.futa.edu.ng or call 08126049786.
NOTE: Any UTME/Direct Entry Candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.
Mr. R. A. Arifalo
Leave a Reply