NSUK Post-UTME/DE Screening form is out: The general public is hereby notified that registration for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME screening begins on 12th September, and ends on 16th October, 2022. Candidates are to register by visiting the University POST-UTME portal, www.ug.nsuk.edu.ng
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have: 1) Participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
2) Scored not less than 160 marks in the 2022 UTME and possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education, (NCE), Eight (8) Points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five “O” level credit passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
3) The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2022 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to qualify for the screening.
4) Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
How to Apply for NSUK Post-UTME form
- i. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2022 Post-UTME Screening Portal at https://ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application#/
- ii. Create an account/Profile Set-up
- iii. On creating Profile, fill the open forms as follows:
- a. Click application type and select 2022/2023 POST-UTME application
- b. Create an e-mail address and password
- iv. Login with the e-mail and password used in creating an account/profile
- v. Select payment for Screening through the available options
- vi. Fill in your personal and contact details
- vii. Upload the following:
- a) Passport photograph
- b) A’level Qualification (For DE Applicants only)
- c) SSCE details for both UTME/DE Applicants
- viii. Fill in the scratch card purchase
- ix. Application completed
- X. Print out the following:
- a) Application Summary
- b) Download payment invoice
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O”Level/”A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply