This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and those that chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 140 and above in 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to access our website and fill our Post UTME Form with full details of their credentials. Deadline is 1st October, 2022
JAMB Cut-off marks for Post-UTME screening
- Medicine 250 and above,
- Law – 230 and above
- Anatomy – 180 and above,
- Physiology – 180 and above,
- Nursing Science – 240 and above,
- Medical Lab. Science – 220 and above,
- Faculty of Law – 230 and above,
- Computer science – 150 and above,
- Biochemistry – 160 and above,
- Applied Microbiology – 150 and above,
- Political Science – 150 and above,
- Mass Communication – 140 and above,
- Accountancy – 160 and above,
- Public Administration – 150 and above,
- Food Science Technology – 150 and above,
- All other Courses – 140 and above
The above is for the information of all concerned.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
Share This Post: