DELSU Post-UTME registration form for the 2022/2023 session has been announced by the management of the university. Candidates can find details on eligibility, cut-off mark, screening, and registration details below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka as their first choice of University in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 150 and above including those for Direct Entry (DE) that:
1. they can apply for the 2022/2023 admission screening.
2. on-line application will start from Monday, August 15, 2022
3. application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday, September 16, 2022
4. candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course. Candidates are advised to get the DELSU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening.
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
❖ Unity Bank
❖ Zenith Bank
❖ Fidelity Bank
❖ Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click apply for admission
iii. Click Start
iv. Select screening exercise
v. Click apply
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address. These will be used to
communicate the date and venue of the screening test to candidates
viii. Submit the form and click pay online or generate PIN.
ix. Print out the PIN generated
x. Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
xi. After payment return to www.delsuonline.com to complete the form
xii. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
xiii. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
PROSPECTIVE FOREIGN STUDENTS
Prospective foreign students (Non-Nigerians resident in Nigeria) are invited to transfer their courses of study in JAMB to Delta State University, Abraka as conducive provisions have been made for their stay in the University.
i. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Security Operatives and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
ii. Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.
Share This Post: