ABSU Post-UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been announced by the management of the school. Candidates are to find details on eligibility, cut-off mark, screening dates and registration details below;
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into regular degree programmes of Abia State University, for the 2022/2023 academic session, that application forms for the Post UTME screening exercise are now on sale online.
Candidates Qualified for the Screening Exercise
- 1. Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change to Abia State University.
- 2. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- 3. Candidates who possess the basic five o’level credit passes, in accordance with the University entry requirements.
- 4. All Direct Entry candidates.
Procedure for Registration for the Screening Exercise
(a) Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration and making e-payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- Eco Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
Payment via bank debit cards
(b) Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
(c) Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
The screening test will commence at 10.00am on each of the designated days. Candidates are also advised to ensure they get the ABSU Official Past questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the aptitude Test. CLICK HERE to get yours.
Deadline for the sale of Application forms is Friday, 16th September, 2022.
Share This Post: