IDAH POLY Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline, and registration details for the 2022/2023 Academic Session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 120, the application fee is N2000. Screening holds September 16th, 2022. See full details below;
All candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and obtained a minimum score of 140 and chose Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of first choice or intend to change their Institution of first choice to the Federal Polytechnic, ldah, and also have the required credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure, are hereby required to undertake an on-line Post-UTME Screening Exercise registration.
1. Procedure For Registration
- Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Polytechnic, Idah website http://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/ and follow the steps below for payment:
- i. Click on Screening payment” link;
- ii. Fill the form with a valid personal e-mail address and print out the payment with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- iii. Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for payment of the sum of Two
- Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) registration fee,
- Iv. return to the Polytechnic website http://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/ to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on Finish Registration” link:
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, and Second choices of programmes;
- v. Candidates should also upload the original JAMB result printout as well as their original certificates or statements of result on the Polytechnic Portal and the JAMB website and
- vi. Printout the registration details
The screening exercise is to take place on 17th December, 2021 at the Federal Polytechnic, ldah by 9.00am.
i. Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.
ii. The Federal Polytechnic, ldah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.
Abdulkadir B. Abha
Share This Post:
Leave a Reply