The Queensland University of Technology, Australia is providing a living stipend scholarship of $7,500 per annum for two years. This amount is tax-free for full-time students.
The Puttick Scholarship for Virtual Production and Immersive Media is named in honour of John and Gerri Puttick, whose generous philanthropic support enables digital dividends supporting the objectives of the QUT School of Creative Practice in research in innovative creative content.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master of Philosophy
Value of Award: $7,500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Master of philosophy in research creative practice and communication and design offered by the QUT.
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the entry requirements for a Master of Philosophy at QUT.
- Have recently completed an undergraduate degree from QUT in a cognate discipline within the creative industries from either:
- Creative practice (animation)
- Creative practice (film and screen)
- Have a GPA of 5.0 or above
- Be able to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study preferably in February 2023, but before the end of July 2023
- Demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research
How to Apply: Interested applicants must apply for QUT’s research degree. Applicants must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for consideration prior to applying for this scholarship.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply