The Centenary College of Louisiana, USA is offering a $25,000/year scholarship opportunity to students who need support in covering their educational expenses at the institution.
Why study at Centenary College of Louisiana? Centenary graduates are well-prepared for medical and other professional schools, thanks to rigorous coursework and valuable research and internship opportunities. Centenary’s average class size is 13, putting you in close contact with world-class professors who know your name and believe in your potential.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $25,000/year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have a 7 Centenary GPA, 1310 Evidence-based Reading and Writing/Math, and 28 composites.
- Applicants must have to submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Applicants must submit official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Duolingo English Test scores if official SAT I or ACT scores are not provided. An applicant may request to waive the TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo requirement if he or she meets the following criteria:
- Attended the final two years of high school/secondary school at an approved English-only instruction institution resulting in a high school/secondary school diploma; or
- Successfully completed 30 transferable semester hours at a regionally accredited U.S. institution, including a minimum of six semester hours in English (excluding remedial English or English as a Second Language course).
Application Process: To apply, applicants must have to complete the online Centenary application or the online Common Application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information