The International Women’s Media Foundation is offering an annual total of $230,000 worth of grants to support women and nonbinary journalists in their projects and endeavors at IWMF in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
Application Deadline: The Fund for Women Journalists accepts applications on a rolling basis. Applications may take up to 6 weeks to process.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Educational programme
Value of Award: $230,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- The Howard G. Buffett Fund for Women Journalists is open to women and nonbinary journalists of any nationality.
- Journalism must be the applicant’s primary profession.
- Applicants must have at least one year of professional journalism experience with a track record of publishing in non-student outlets.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an application on the online portal. The system allows applicants to log in and saves work before creating a final submission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply