The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization is awarding a stipend of $1,655.32 per fortnight for a full-time study position for 8 – 12 weeks between late November and February.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation is Australia’s national science organization and one of the world’s largest and most diverse scientific research organizations. CISRO works on innovative, exciting projects with global implications.
Application Deadline: Monday, 8th August, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,655.32
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be Australian and New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and International students with full work rights for the duration of the placement.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian university.
- Applicants must have completed three years (full-time equivalent) of an undergraduate course; however, exceptional second-year students may be considered;
- Applicants must have a solid academic record (credit average or higher)
- Applicants must intend to pursue a research career in science or technology or a career in a related discipline.
- Applicants must be able to undertake a full-time placement for 8-12 weeks over the university summer vacation period.
How to Apply: Applicants must use the application portal of the Australian university they wish to apply at its designated application portal. Applications for this studentship must be made separately via this page.
Visit The Official Website For More Information